We are having so much fun with our 2-year old! I hope the terrible 2's miss us completely.
We are taking a tumbling class where we do a group stretch for 5 minutes and then it's open gym. She loves the trampoline and enjoys the balance beam. She's not much of an adventure seeker like some of the boys in her class. Charlie told me not to coddle her too much, while most of the dad's in the class were putting their kids on the tallest balance beam and hanging them from the bars, the mom's stuck to more of the floor activities.
We are also in the midst of potty-training. I will spare you the details but I'm very proud of her! She had an accident a few days ago and came to me crying and said "Mom - I spilled!" after I got her taken care of she said that she spilled her water, I informed her it wasn't her water but her bladder. Hopefully, "the spills" will become less frequent.
Addie loves shoes, we went to DSW shoe warehouse one day and she was in heaven. While in the clearance section I was trying shoes on and turned around to find her with the tallest, shiniest pair in the store. Today, I bought her some snow boots at Target and when we got home she put them on and said "Thank You Mommy" with the sign language and all. It was the best $7 I have spent lately.
We have been working on a few house projects, hanging shelves, pictures, etc. Addie came to me and said "Daddy is on the climber" aka daddy was on the ladder. She also loves to sweep so she pulled the broom out and told me she had the "sweeper". I love her way of thinking!
As you can tell, she is becoming very vocal! She surprises us everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment