Friday, March 9, 2012

15 month stats

We went to the pediatrician for a 15 month checkup this week!  She is doing great.  I was suprised that she is only in the 58th percentile for height and in the 60's for weight.  We went to Chili's for dinner tonight for our first dinner our since Charlie's surgery.  She is always so interested in making sure everyone notices her that she doesn't eat her dinner.  I always say she is looking for new parents.

She is starting to respond when you tell her to do something - yay!  Although I'm sure that won't last long.  She LOVES to get things out and put them back - repeatedly.  We were in the backyard tonight and she went straight to the garden and started playing in the dirt.  She has taken interest in her stuffed animals, specifically the lamb and the bunny.  She hugs them and gives them to you to hug and rocks them.

Thats all for now - I will post some pics/videos soon!
Charlie, Lisa and Adelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment