It's hard to believe Adelyn is 9 months old! She is pulling up to standing on everything, particularly my pant leg while I'm cooking dinner. She is crawling up the stairs, and even crawled up on the fireplace a couple of times. One of her favorite things to do is pull all of the items out of my bag/purse and inspect them.
We had her pictures taken last weekend and I will post them below. I took her to the endocrinologist a couple of weeks ago and she weighed 20 lbs, we go to the pediatrician tomorrow. The endo thought she looked great and she is doing well with her medication. She seems to be reaching all of her milestones. She has 4 teeth, 2 on top and 2 on bottom. We have been trying some table food. So far watermelon, shredded cheese and pancakes are among the favorites. She is babbling dada and mama and waving on occasion.
God has richly blessed our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment