Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The first two weeks are over!




We are starting to get into some sort of routine.  We know each others cues a little better now.  Charlie and I can determine her fake cry from her real cry  and her fake sleep from her real sleep!  I'm sure she has caught onto ours too.  We had a photographer come on Saturday and we are anxiously awaiting those pictures.  "Great" Aunt Arlene came through last week - we were so glad for her visit.  She brought us dinner and demanded that I go get a nap!   I will forever be thankful for this.  Starr came on Sunday and stayed for a few days.  We were also so happy for her visit.  She helped us with a lot of little things that just needed to be done and gave Adelyn lots of snuggles too.  She also allowed us to get a few naps in and went to the pediatrician with us.  We also had a big adventure to the mall to finish some Christmas shopping.  We were sad to see her leave and are so thankful to have her in our lives!  Great Grandma Tefft, Grandma Prickett and Great Aunt Charlita are coming for a visit tomorrow and we can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment