Tuesday, April 19, 2011
5 months old
Adelyn has discovered her feet and hands. She will lay and stare at her hands in amazement. She can also get her toes in her mouth. She is such a happy girl. She weighs 15 lbs 5 oz and is eating cereal twice a day now. We plan to try some fruit and veggies in the near future. We spent last weekend in Stillwater with Great Grandma Peggy! We are so blessed to have our grandparents and to share Adelyn with them. We will be traveling to catch up with the rest of the family soon. We are looking forward to Adelyn's first Easter. Charlie brought an egg coloring kit home from the store today! I think he is ready for Adelyn's first Easter too. Adelyn is rolling over onto her tummy and scooting a little, one morning this week she had strawberries on her knees. I think she may be an early crawler! I will post some pics soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment