I started back to work last week and Adelyn started daycare (sniff sniff). She did fine and seems very happy when I drop her off and pick her up. They tell me she is a happy baby. She goes for her two month check up tomorrow. We had a big weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Prickett. They kept her on Friday night while Charlie and I went to his office party - our first night out since Adelyn was born. We enjoyed it but were ready to see her on Saturday morning! She snuggled and played with Grandma and Grandpa all weekend and we were sad to see them go home. She was really responding to Grandpa on the way to church this morning and slept in Grandma's arms all through church. Tonight Adelyn was playing under her gym while we cooked and ate dinner - Charlie asked if she would always be able to entertain herself like that. We are cherishing these moments!
No comments:
Post a Comment