Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sleeping in her crib!


Adelyn is now 7 weeks old, she weighed 12 lbs on Monday.  We moved her to her crib in her room this week and she is doing pretty well.  I think I have more anxiety about it than she does.  We are thankful for the video monitor so we can watch her, otherwise I would be sleeping outside her door!  She is discovering her hands, she often chews on them after I feed her, she is smiling and cooing more also.  She is also very content in her swing and LOVES the mobile.  She responds very happily to Charlie when he gets home, he can always get her to smile.  We have been using skype with Grandma and Grandpa and Mimi and Poppy!  She seems to enjoy their voices.  We really love it and would like to use it with even more people so let us know if you are on skype so that we can connect.  Life is good in the Prickett household! 

No comments:

Post a Comment