Hello all,
We thought we would start a blog to keep everybody posted with the latest pics and happenings. I never thought I would be a blogger but we will give it a try. Currently we are just playing the waiting game. We had an ultrasound last Wednesday and they estimated Ms. Adelyn's weight at 9 lbs 8 oz, however just because she is big is not causing her to arrive any earlier than expected - unfortunately. If I ever do go into labor I think I will be in complete denial! We were joking that Adelyn had her first visitors this weekend, Uncle Rob and Clare came to visit but unfortunately she never knew it. Regardless, we were really glad they came, it was nice to have a distraction. In the meantime I will post some pics of the nursery - that has been ready for quite some time now!
We are patiently waiting for miss adelyn to make her arrival. I am sure you guys will be great parents!!!
ReplyDelete